Luxman JPS-15000 Speaker Cable (Y-lug, 3m pair)
Luxman JPS-15000 Speaker Cable
Luxman JPS-15000 Speaker Cable (Y-lug, 3m pair) Specifications:
- Structure: Non-twisted structure
- Core wire: High purity copper (7N-Class D.U.C.C.)Φ0.26mm×60 pcs,
- Oxygen Free Copper(OFC) Φ0.26mm×40pcs
- Insulator: Polyethylene (red primary color)
- Shielded wire : Oxygen-free copper(OFC)Φ0.18mm×38 pieces
- Sheath :PVC(blue)
- Drain wire: Oxygen-free copper(OFC)Φ0.08mm×30 pieces
- Conduct resistance : 4mΩ/m or less (at 20 ゚C)
- Insulation resistance : 5000MΩ/m or more (at 20 ゚C)
- 86pF/m or less
- Withstand voltage : AC1000V(For 1 minute)
- Cable diameters: 10.5mm×20mm
- Length : 3.0m(Pair)
Luxman Speaker cable JPS-15000 specifications
- Large diameter, high-purity 7N-Class 99.99998% pure copper ensures lower impedance. Dia Ultra Crystallized Copper (DUCC), While keeping the same crystal size of conventional high-purity conductors, allows for an even higher grade conductor with optimized structural crystal alignment, resulting significantly improved conductivity. .
- The integrated bound structure of the Left and Right channels minimizes unwanted ground loops. .
- A newly developed adjustable branch holder with integral aluminum cover allows the length of the terminal to the holder to be easily adjusted without compromising the structural performance or appearance.
- The non-twisted core structure eliminates unwanted inductance yielding unconstrained and lively sound.
- Individual shielding for hot and cold transmission lines reduces line-to-line capacitance by half.
- The internal and external sheathing pigment consists of non-magnetic carbon maintaining high sound quality with no coloration. The outer sheath is vivid blue.
- Newly developed, original high quality Y-lug speaker connectors.