Pioneer VSX-LX303 9.2-ch Network AV Receiver
Pioneer VSX-LX303 9.2-ch Network AV Receiver
Designed for optimum Dolby Atmos®/DTS:X movie playback in a seamless 7.2.2ch/5.2.4ch surround sound calibrated by MCACC, and with support for next-generation video standards, the Pioneer Elite VSX-LX303 brings multi-dimensional excitement to your home theater. The FlareConnect™ platform offers wireless multi-room audio with easy control on the Pioneer Remote App for various sources including vinyl records. Enjoy internet radio and network streaming services with Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi® via your smartphone.
Dolby Atmos®/Dolby Surround Upmixing
The VSX-LX303 is compatible with 7.2.2ch/5.2.4ch configuration of the latest theater sound platform, Dolby Atmos®. You can reproduce object-oriented sound in smooth, curving movements, or the realistic three-dimensional movement overhead by the top speakers. Other audio codecs including DTS formats can now be upmixed using Dolby Surround for enjoying 3D surround sound.
DTS:X®/DTS Neural:X Upmixing
DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences. Enjoy a seamless soundscape with 7.2.2ch/5.2.4ch surround system offering maximum excitement. Other audio codecs including Dolby formats can now be upmixed using DTS Neural:X for enjoying 3D surround sound.
Powered Zone 2 & Zone 3
You can enjoy 2-ch audio in a separate room (ZONE 2/ZONE 3) while performing 5.1-ch playback in the main room. The same source can be played back in the main room and ZONE 2/ZONE 3 simultaneously. Also, different sources can be played back in both rooms.
Next Generation Video
The VSX-LX303 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals. By connecting a compatible source device, you can enjoy these latest video standards on a compatible display. What’s more, all HDMI terminals support 4K (60p/4:4:4/24-bit)*, Wide Color Gamut (BT.2020), and HDCP 2.2, so you will have no problem when upgrading to new devices, and can also enjoy premium content such as 4K videos with digital copy protection.
*Front HDMI does not fully support
MCACC Auto Room Tuning
Create the optimum acoustic environment with Pioneer’s MCACC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration System), developed with the expertise of professional recording studios. With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalizes response.
Synchronized Sound with Phase Control
As an innovative solution for the phase lag between the subwoofer and the main channel speakers caused by the bass management filter, Phase Control compensates the delayed bass to improve sound synchronization.
When using Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers, high directivity sound from the unit reflects off the ceiling, while low directivity sound directly reaches the ears. The different pathways cause a phase shift, making the sound feel uncomfortable. The Reflex Optimizer which uses the Phase Control technology adjusts this shift, and improves the localization of the sound image by aligning the frequencies with those of the floor speakers, creating the ideal reproduction environment.
Multi-room Audio Offers a Variety of Ways to Enjoy Music
FlareConnect™* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Pioneer Remote App**.
* External audio inputs supporting FlareConnect may differ depending on model. For details, please visit http://www.onkyo.com/flareconnect/
** Download free from the App Store or Google Play.
The VSX-LX303 comes with Chromecast built-in, so you can use your mobile device to stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts to your speaker. You can control the audio from anywhere in the house using Chromecast enabled apps running on your personal device—iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, Mac and Windows laptop, and Chromebook™. The VSX-LX303 also works with Google Assistant, so you can give voice commands via Google Assistant built-in devices such as Google Home to operate the AV receiver without lifting a finger. Discover Chromecast-enabled apps at google.com/cast/apps.
DTS Play-Fi wirelessly streams any audio content from any compatible mobile device to the VSX-LX303 and DTS Play-Fi compatible audio systems, creating a multi-room system in your home. You can stream different sources to different speakers at the same time from the Pioneer Music Control App*.
* Download free from the App Store or Google Play
- Channels: 9
- Amplification Type: Direct Energy
- 100 W/ch (20 Hz – 20 kHz, THD 0.08 % @ 8 ohms FTC)
- 4 OHM Speaker: Yes
- Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Surround Upmixer supports DTS Formats
- DTS:X®, DTS Neural:X® Upmixer supports Dolby Formats
- Reflex Optimizer
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus
- DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS Express
- DSD Disc (SACD) Playback via HDMI (5.6, 2.8 MHz/2 ch, 2.8 MHz/5.1 ch)
- Digital Quad-Core 32-bit DSP (Cirrus Logic) + Aureus™ Floating-Point DSP (TI)
- 384 kHz/32-bit D/A Conversion with AK4458 (AKM) & PCM5101 (TI)
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) on HDMI
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning
• Phase Control
• Subwoofer EQ
• Multi-point Standing Wave Control
- Advanced Sound Retriever (2ch)
- Advanced Surround Modes
• Classical, Unplugged, Entertainment Show, Drama, Advanced Game, Action, Rock/Pop, Sports, Extended Stereo, Extended Mono, Front Stage Surround Advance
- Ultra HD Pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4/24-bit,4K/24p/4:4:4/36-bit, 4K/60p/4:2:0/36-bit)
- HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 Wide Colour Gamut Signal Passthrough
- Dolby Vision Compatible
- Ultra HD Upscaling (1080p to 4K)
- 3D Ready (Blu-ray Disc™, Broadcast, and Games)
- Deep Colour (36-bit), “x.v.Colour”
- FlareConnect™ for Multi-room Audio
- Chromecast built-in
- Works with the Google Assistant
- DTS Play-Fi with Pioneer Music Control App
- Apple AirPlay Certified
- Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, and Deezer Music-Streaming Services Ready
- Internet Radio with TuneIn
- Hi-Res Audio File Playback via USB/Network
• Up to 192 kHz/24-bit ALAC, AIFF, FLAC, WAV (RIFF) and 5.6 MHz DSD
- • Dolby® TrueHD
- Powered Zone 3/Zone 2
- Dual Band (5 GHz/2.4 GHz) Wi-Fi® Built-in
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.3, Codec: SBC/AAC) Built-in
- Pioneer Remote App Ready for Multi-room Entertainment Control and Network Streaming
- User-Friendly GUI with System/Network Setup Menu
- Auto Power Off in HDMI Standby Through
- AM/FM Tuner 40 Presets
- Sleep Timer
- User-Friendly Simple Remote Control
- HDMI 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- MCACC Setup MIC In
- Phones 1 Out (Gold-Plated)
- HDMI 6 In (4 Assignable)
- HDMI 2 Out (1 for MAIN, 1 for SUB)
- Ethernet 1 In
- USB 1 In for USB Drive
- AV (Component) 1 In (Assignable)
- AV (Composite) 2 In (Assignable)
- Audio 1 In (Assignable)
- Phono (MM) 1 In
- Digital Coaxial 1 In (Assignable)
- Digital Optical 2 In (Assignable)
- Subwoofer 2 Pre Out
- Zone 2 Pre/Line Out
- Speaker 9 ch Out (FRONT , CENTER, SURROUND, HEIGHT 1/Bi-AMP /ZONE 2, SURROUND BACK/HEIGHT 2/ZONE 3)
- IR 1 In/1 Out
- 12 V Trigger 2 Out
- FM/AM Antenna
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 173 x 370.5 mm
- Weight: 10.8 kg