REL T/9i Subwoofer
REL T/9i Subwoofer
The REL T/9i subwoofer represents the most of T/i that we can deliver, and if sheer output alone is a primary requirement for your theater or music system then read no further. The combination of a lightweight, composite 10” driver coupled to a matching 10” T/i passive delivers speed, slam and attack when called upon but also is capable of tracing more delicate passages when necessary. Large in sonic scale, the T/9i is ideal for mating up with floor standing speakers and rooms that are on the medium-to-large size. Powerful, concussive, yet beautiful.
The new composite alloy/fibre engine in T/9i blends precisely the correct dimension of stiffening alloy with a fibre material chosen for its sonic neutrality and light weight. The combination is brilliant; exceeding the performance of competitors’ drivers that are many times more expensive. The forward-firing 10” active couples with a 10” down-firing passive, again with carefully chosen balances of alloy to fibre and the result is seamless, effortlessly deep bass that blends perfectly with the main speakers.
REL’s acclaimed input filters and robust amplifiers result in some of the best sounding, most reliable designs ever produced. High current power supplies, huge toroidal transformers, and what many critics call the best filters in the world produce the famous REL sound - amazingly deep bass with depth, power and precision for both movies and music.
REL T/9i Specifications
- Type: Passive Radiator, front-firing active woofer, down-firing passive radiator
- Active Drive Unit: 10in., 254 mm long-throw, inverted dust cap, steel chassis
- Passive Radiator: 10in., 254 mm
- Lower Frequency Response: 28 Hz at -6 dB in room
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono
- Input Impedance: High Level: 150k, Low Level: 10k, .1/LFE: 10k ohms
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Power Output: 300 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- Mains Input Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Fuses: 2 Amp semi delay 230 volts operation
- Dimensions (WHD): 330 x 387 x 407 mm Inc Feet and Rear Controls*
- *Add 44.5 mm in depth when using Hi Level connector
- Net Weight: 18.7 kg
- Finish: Gloss Piano Black